《My Way》是一首欧美著名英文流行曲,旋律源自法国名曲Comme d'habitude(一如往日),法文原版由克罗德·法兰索瓦(Claude François)、雅克·赫霍(Jacques Revaux)及吉尔·提伯(Gilles Thibaut)在1967年共同创作,随后由保罗·安卡(Paul Anka)改编成英文版,1969年首次收录在弗兰克·西纳特拉同名大碟,自此风靡全球。这首歌不但成为西纳特拉的代表作,在流行文化上亦常被用作为告别曲,表示一场表演的结束或一个人的离开。这亦是英国最受欢迎的丧礼挽曲。相比英文版哀伤的曲调,法文版的配乐则有忧伤、轻快、或摇滚版本。
And now, the end is near;
现在,我的末日将近,
And so I face the final curtain.
面临人生的最后落幕,
My friend, I'll make it clear,
我的朋友,我要说个清楚,
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain.
向你讲述我的人生之路。
I've lived a life that's full.
我活过一个充实的人生,
I've traveled each and every highway;
我经历过每一段路途,
And more, much more I did,
而更重要的是,
I did it my way.
我用自己的方式。
Regrets, I've had a few;
遗憾,也有一些吧,
But then again, too few to mention.
算不上多,不值一提。
I did what I had to do
我做了该做的一切,
And saw it through without exemption.
洞悉世事,不求赦免。
I planned each charted course;
我规划过每一段人生,
Each careful step along the by way,
每一个细微的脚步,
and more, much more than this,
而更重要的是,
I did it my way.
我用自己的方式。
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
是的,你知道有些时候,
When I bit off more than I could chew.
我曾背负不能承受之重,
But through it all, when there was doubt,
但自始至终,就算充满疑惑,
I ate it up and spit it out.
我还是克服困难战胜了它。
I faced it all and I stood tall;
我挺直身躯,勇敢面对,
And did it my way.
用我自己的方式。
I’ve loved, I’ve laughed and cried.
我曾经爱过,笑过,哭过,
I’ve had my fill; my share of losing.
我曾经满足,也曾经失落,
And now, as tears subside,
现在,当泪水慢慢沉淀,
I find it all so amusing.
我发现原来可以一笑置之。
To think I did all that;
想到我所做过的一切,
And may I say - not in a shy way,
我可以说,毫不羞愧地说,
No, oh no not me,
我没有虚度,
I did it my way.
我用自己的方式。
For what is a man, what has he got?
男人究竟是什么,拥有什么?
If not himself, then he has naught.
除了自己,我们一无所有。
To say the things he truly feels;
说出心里最真实的感受,
And not the words of one who kneels.
而不是那些身不由己的话。
The record shows I took the blows -
时间证明,我经受住了磨难,
And did it my way!
用我自己的方式!
Yes, it was my way.
没错,这就是我的方式。
日本性格派女歌手Chara在电影《燕尾蝶》中曾以独特的另类娃娃音唱腔诠释这首歌,动人心弦。